Sep 21, 2008

I have had a few choice comments . . .

. . . myself, about my comment link not working correctly. Despite hours of effort yesterday between my husband and I reading all of the troubleshooting information, researching past problems and patches in the help center, trying numerous layouts and settings options, and sifting through html codes and tags trying to figure out what's wrong with mine, we've given up. There is a glitch somewhere and of course there's no way to contact Blogger folks to have them help with it. So, for now, if anyone would like to leave a comment for me, you have to click on the time notation below the post. Weird, huh? Oh well, perfection is over rated, I think, I would like to think, I have no idea since I've never attained it! Have a good week world!

No comments: