Apr 25, 2013

Exciting things coming your way!

Oooo!  I can barely contain myself and not spill all the beans, but there are some fun exciting things coming!  Be sure to check out my blog this coming Monday, April 29th for something very special happening next week.  Although a new kit is involved, there is much more to this story!

And, don't forget about Artful Gathering!  I am so happy and proud to be a small sponsor of this wonderful online Art Retreat.  Early Bird Registration begins May 1st.  Already an Artful Gathering Attendee?  I've set up a special page for you right here on my blog.  You can click on the "Artful Gathering" tab at the top of my blog and look for special prizes, coupons, and other goodies all summer long during both sessions of Artful Gathering!






2 comments:

Becky Brown said...

Hiya Marsha! I haven't been here for a while, but have enjoyed catching up. Hope all is well with you, and can't wait to see what tricks you have up your sleeve!

Lori Saul said...

Hi Marsha,

I love your 'Steadfast' piece. Her expression and stance says it all and does represent how we often feel like we are starting to make progress and then ... back to the hard work. Your art is always so inspirational. I have a new blog now and you can find me at www.atfoxglovehollow.blogspot.com.

So good to visit again,

Lori