Jul 10, 2011

Inclinations . . .

Clever connection to post title #1 . . .
I got a new piece done this week that used a small image from a kit I'm re-releasing today. The image said "You may be inclined to use fish in your art more". I'm inclined to use fish more often than I can reasonably work them in.


copyright by Marsha Jorgensen June 2011. All rights reserved.
Digital collage. Image credits: everything from my own images at DeviantScrap.com. Kits used include: Divas, Hats Crowns and Wings, Get Freaky, and Random Favorites.


The piece above uses some images from my Random Favorites kit and the one below uses images from Frames & Words. The are both a part of several kits I've released today and recently . . . Random Favorites, Inkoporated, That's the Ticket, and Frames & Words. Bad news . . . These are some of the last value priced bundles I have to re-release so don't miss a great opportunity to build up your stash. Good news . . . There are some brand new kits on their way to the shoppe very very soon!


copyright by Marsha Jorgensen July 2011. All rights reserved.
Digital collage. Image credits: everything from my own images at DeviantScrap.com. Kits used include Frames & Words, Winged Splendor, Hats Crowns and Wings, and Couture Glamour.


New kits in the shoppe . . . Tumble Fish Studio at DeviantScrap.com



Clever connection to the the post title #2 . . .
At DeviantScrap.com, it's not all just about selling images but also building a community that wants to work outside the box, color outside the lines, and use images in a variety of ways. Part of building that community is just plain having fun and getting to know one another. So, I hope you might find your self with the inclination to go play a game I'm hosting there.

All you have to do is answer some "get to know you questions" and you could win one of two $10 gift certificates to my shoppe at DeviantScrap. The worst case scenario here is that you don't win but get to know some new artists and deviant creative types out there. Everyone is welcome to play! When you get to DeviantScrap.com, go to the forum, and then go to Fun and Games and then to Queen of Everything. The picture below shows the start of the game, but you can join in anytime between now and August 1st.




Clever connection to the post title #3 . . .
I have an inkling (kind of related to the word inclination in an artistic license kind of way) that you will not want to miss all the great art that Seth Apter has been sharing in recent posts of his new The Pulse project. Trust me, you won't want to miss any of it. Make sure to scroll down the page and see all the recent "Style Files" where you get a taste of an artist's work and some introductions written by the artists themselves. I love reading what artists have to say about their own work . . . the insight can be so inspiring and affirming for me.



Okay, so maybe I'm not so clever in my connections but . . . I tried. Hope you have a happy July week ahead of you! And, please know, I always love to read and appreciate your comments.

2 comments:

Sueann said...

Fabulous!!
Hope you had a terrific weekend...I sure did!
Hugs
SueAnn

aprilmariecole.blogspot.com said...

Wonderful stuff here.. love it! :]
As always, thank you for sharing your wonderful talents. <3