Nov 30, 2011

New paper kits and drawing winner!

I'm late, I'm late, I'm late! I'm so late to post the winner of the drawing I was going to announce on Monday and I'm so sorry. No excuse but my normal running amuck (which by the way I just learned you can spell either amok or amuck). Trying to balance work with the Holidays and recent family events and I'm kinda all over the place.

So first, here are two new kits released today . . . two variations of papers I saved from my grandmother, mostly the backs of recipes and papers with words to songs, which were fun to re-read. The same papers were used for both kits. Granny Papers shows the original vintage papers and Illuminated Papers includes the same papers with color added. (sorry, no jpg sheet version of these kits)

Illuminated Papers kit



Granny Papers kit



Drawing Winner!
I kinda snuck the last drawing in at the end of a post so we didn't have that many entries. I did really appreciate reading the thoughtful comments left though - it prompted me add to my list of things to be thankful for myself. Since we didn't have a ton, I just did a quick paper draw to find our winner . . . who is . . .

Laure Janus of Chaos and Art blog!
Congratulations Laure! I'll be emailing you your $10 coupon!

If you didn't win this time, don't be sad . . . we'll be having several more drawings in December!

4 comments:

Sueann said...

Love the granny papers!
Hugs
SueAnn

Unknown said...

Oooh, I love these papers. The textures and antiquity are fabulous!

I hope you are enjoying this holiday season.

Hugs,
Tammy

Gaby Bee said...

Sending warm wishes to you and your family for a wonderful Christmas and much health and happiness for 2012.

Hugs,
Gaby

Laura Haviland said...

YOUR SO AWESOME..XOXX