Mar 4, 2012

Exciting News!

I'm so very excited to announce the debut of Hidden Vintage Studios at Deviant Scrap! Tracey and Melissa have both been part of my Tumble Fish Studio Creative Team and have now grown into their own designing duo! I know their charming vintage images will be a big hit, offered in both png and printable jpg sheets in each kit.

Hold On


copyright by Marsha Jorgensen 3/4/2012. All rights reserved.
Digital Collage. Image credits: face and wings from Hidden Vintage Studio's Sibling Rivalry kit; fish arms, body, background from Tumble Fish Studio kits and my personal stash.


Fairy Boy


copyright by Marsha Jorgensen 3/4/2012. All rights reserved.
Digital collage. Image credits: boy, wings, and map on crown from Hidden Vintage Studio's Redheaded Stepchildren kit; hat shape and background from Tumble Fish Studio.


Here's a peek at 2 of their new kits! Pictures are linked to their shoppe.



4 comments:

Jenny said...

Oh those collages are adorable... and love the new kits...

Hugs
Jenny x

glitterBugStudios said...

Well, I know we couldn't have done it without you. I'm not very good with words and I know I have said it a million times, but you have no idea how you have helped change my life. And I wouldn't have been able to do this new adventure without knowing I had your full support. You are one of the best people I know!

Sueann said...

Your new pieces are scrumptious. I love them
Hugs
SueAnn

mette laumann said...

Funny fish art ;).......love it
Mette