I'm as slow as molasses but did get one more piece done this week. Starting to shift my focus to making some new sheets but I have lots of scanning and restoration to do so it will be a few more days before I get anything ready to show.
copyright by Marsha Jorgensen 3/22/2011. All rights reserved.
Digital collage. Image credits: textures from designer Lorie Davison and Flypaper; flowers from Finecrafted Designs at Deviantscrap; a little magic from Paint the Moon; everything else from my own collection of images.
New standard operating procedure starts tomorrow . . .
I've decided that I get so overwhelmed trying to start the blog visiting I want to do that I'm going to try and break my day up into parts. I really need to set a timer and stick to a schedule of sorts and see if that helps me accomplish more.
- I'm going to take an hour or so each day and visit a section of the blogs I have linked as my fav's. For instance, I might visit J's-L's tomorrow, A's-D's the next day, and so on. That will help me get caught up on some inspiration and my friends at the same time.
- And, I'm going to take one hour each day to take the online class, Remains of the Day by Mary Ann Moss, that I haven't started 3 weeks after signing up.
- One hour for emails and . . .
- One hour for Flickr and . . .
- One hour for house chores . . .
- and the rest to work.
Hey! By the way . . . thank you for your kind comments. You all are just the best blog friends anyone could ask for. I thank my stars for you all everyday and I really appreciate the time you take to visit and comment.