Dec 27, 2008

I'm alive . . .



I spent yesterday on the couch watching the (Dr.) House marathon. I love that show. Today is an NCIS marathon. I like that show, don't love it, but may fake it so I can lay on the couch all day again. I'm tired. As I lay there I do THINK about art and making it. Have some new ideas floating around, things I'd like to try. But, I'm in that mode of, "I have other things I should do before I make art and I don't feel like doing those things so I'm going to lay on the couch and feel guilty about not doing anything".

I'll snap out of it, eventually.

3 comments:

SUZAN BUCKNER said...

I love NCIS!! I literally watch it at least 3 times a day..now, I can go watch it all day..heheheh..

glad that you are alive..LOL

ScrapAddict said...

I love House too! Such a pompass....that's what makes him great!! Like NCIS and CSI Miami. And, yes I admit I'm a Miami Vice fan (and yes SFla was like that then...)

Jill said...

Hi Marsha! "House" is one of my favorite shows. My DH and I also like to watch "Fringe" and they have been on the same nights.

The Oscar Mayer Hot Dog whistles came today. My 7 yr old was thrilled!! Thank you so much!