Oct 1, 2008

Do Over . . .


9/30/08 copyright Marsha Jorgensen
5 x 7 collage, vintage pic reprinted, Dover clip art, K&Company border, old emvelope window, watercolor, rusty tin heart

Sorry, the scan is a bit crooked, I 'll have to do that over again too. Luckily, I scan most of my vintage materials and reprint them. Mostly because I am so new at this I don't trust that I won't ruin them like I did the first time I made this piece. And, some I like so much I know I will want to use again. Anyway, I was able to redo this collage as I messed up the first one trying to attach it. This time I ran everything through my xyron and then sealed it with an acid free spray-on finish and sealer. No smears and no shine like the first time.

2 comments:

Pat said...

What an adorable little girl...love the vintage children so much! She's a doll.........
Your backgrounds are stunning...what did you use?
Pat

Francine said...

This piece is absolutely wonderful.
It took my breath away.
Love all your work, but I really love
this one. So much going on...
Francine