Feb 22, 2011

Cool ideas, swanky stuff . . .

Swanky Stuff

Brenda of My Divine Time, one of the sweetest friends I have, sent me a Sandy Mastroni doll recently. She's been sitting on my desk, patiently waiting for me to announce her arrival. I told Brenda, I now have a group since it is my third of Sandy's dolls. I aim to have a shelf-full one of these days. Thank you, Brenda, for spoiling me with such a fantastic surprise! (the doll picture is linked to Sandy's Etsy, but her very fun blog can be found here. And her brand new Etsy full of glorious rich paintings can be found here.)



From one of my favorite Etsy artists, Aquamarine Art, here's a yummy fun giveaway! Click on the picture to be taken to the drawing. I have my eye on that dreamy little itty bitty painting. (not shown here) Be sure to wish her a Happy Birthday too!



Some of you know, my idol, my role model, my "wanna-be-her-someday" is Anahata Katkin because of how she made her business dream a reality. I have given many of her items away as gifts and am always on the look out for what's new and cool. I just love her magnets and right now, you can get this cool fridge art for $1.00 + shipping! Can't beat that! There are lots of magnets on sale so be sure to go check them out. (the picture below is linked to Papaya Art and the magnet listing.)




Cool Ideas



From one of my new favorite "cool ideas" blogs, Frugal Life Project:

DIY: Enlarging Small Mementos to Make Large Works of Art!


Also love these posts at DIY!

Faux Metallic Letters



Printing on Fabric

4 comments:

Sandy Mastroni said...

she looks a little stunned but HAPPY to be with you
ha ha
thank you Marsha

.Trudi Sissons said...

Love that doll!! I'll have to check out Sandy's etsy!

Veronica said...

So many good ideas in this post!

Kathryn Dyche said...

Lots of great finds.