Nov 1, 2012

I'm still here!

Hi everyone!  Happy November!

I don't know about you but I cannot wait until next week is over . . . the U.S. election is about to drive me insane.  But, in the meantime, I have a great distraction for you.

It's a great big phat sale at DeviantScrap.com!


















And that's not all!   The November issue of The Deviant Muse is available and there are some FREE goodies you can grab while you download your copy!  You can download it here.


















And there's even MORE!
There are lots of games with prizes in the DeviantScrap.com forum here.

Looking Ahead
I have a new Art Journaling kit coming out later next week and can't wait to show you.  I've had a hard time not playing and creating as I've tried to get it wrapped up and ready to go.  Be sure to check back in after the weekend for more news!

Thank you!
Thanks to those that have taken the time to help advise on my irritable blog syndrome.  LOL   I have about decided to stay here on blogger as I just haven't had time to "learn" wordpress.  I'll keep researching it all a bit at a time.

Thinking about . . . 
The many many people on the East coast and sending up positive recovery thoughts and prayers while I count my blessings here.  Hope you all have come through it relatively unscathed.

1 comment:

Sueann said...

I am feeling blessed for sure as I live out West and seeing and hearing all that is going on in the East coast is heartbreaking.
My prayers and thoughts are there as well.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Hugs
SueAnn