Mar 14, 2013

Random Journal Cards

Hello everyone!  This is just a quickie post . . . I'm smack in the middle of a working on a new big kit that will release soon, but I wanted to just put this out there before I get back to work.  I have a new little Journal Card kit in the shoppe and on sale.   I've been having a blast making these pre-made Journal Card kits this year.  I like to think of them as an alternative to a blank page staring back at you when you want to work but don't know where to start.  This kit is in the shoppe and on sale for a limited time . . . it's a great deal too . . . same price as my other Journal Card kits with more than twice the number of cards all ready to play with.  It's a little bonus kit to celebrate spring.   Printable jpg sheet version included in the kit.  The preview is linked to the shoppe . . .

2 comments:

Sueann said...

Love the new kit!! The random cards are fabulous!
Hugs
SueAnn

Chrisy said...

Hi dear lady...loved your comment on my blog..so pleased the post was timely. And I know what you mean about not getting around to blogs...life is so full isn't it...good to catch up again...