May 6, 2013

Pink Kit Winners

Good Monday morning!  Last week was eventful around here to say the least.
The party was a huge and wonderful success at Deviant Scrap.  I had one eye on all of the fun there and one eye on the scary, also huge, fire in Southern California.  The Springs fire, which burned over 44 square miles, was burning in an area I lived in for 15 years before moving where I am now 4 years ago.   It is an area about 50 miles east of me now but I have many many friends in the area.  It was surreal to see my old stomping grounds on the news, including the school where I worked for 7 years and the mountains I had hiked many times with friends.   Many friends had to evacuate their homes and the fire has been devastating to one of the last pristine wilderness areas around Los Angeles.   It is raining in SoCal today, 0 homes have been destroyed so far, and the fire is now 80% contained but last week, the fire consumed the news here and the thoughts and prayers of those with connections to the area.

(photo of life returning to the burn area via the Ventura County Fire Department)


Pink Kit Winners
Well, last week I announced a prize drawing for my new pink kit coming out very soon.  The kit is still being put together but should release in the next week or so.  Two lucky commenters on that post were drawn to win that kit.  Names were numbered in the order the comments were posted and the Random Number Generator was used to draw the winners.  And the winners are . . .

Pamela Romero












Michelle in MI












(Winners, if you'll email me at marsha@tumblefishstudio.com, I'll be in contact you with how to get your Pink kit!)

As for the games and challenges winners at Deviant Scrap, the winners were drawn and announced HERE in the Deviant Scrap forum.

There is always something fun going on at Deviant Scrap and almost all new kits release with a sale price for a limited time.  I hope you will continue to visit Deviant Scrap all summer for kits on sale, new releases, specials, challenges, swaps, tutorials, and freebies!

In case you need a little pick me up after last week's marathon celebration at Deviant Scrap . . .


(picture above is linked to one last party game over at DeviantScrap.com)





1 comment:

Ineke Original said...

Congratulations! Lucky YOU!!