Jul 2, 2013

On Sale & Retiring

Happy July!  It's cliché but I can't help it - where the heck did June go?  Oh my goodness, it flew by for me.  If you're in the U.S., I'm wishing you a very happy 4th of July and long Holiday weekend ahead!

I don't have a lot of news or creative things to say this week so I'll get right to it . . . I have a couple of older kits on sale and one old kit retiring.

On Sale this week . . . 

Summer Junque 1



Summer Junque 2



Retiring kit . . . 
Remember, you must download retiring kits immediately as they will be off the server and unavailable to download a week from today.  It's on sale now for $2.75!

 Gothic Color



And don't forget . . .
You can sign up for session 2 classes at Artful Gathering now!  My friend Mary Jane Chadbourne is teaching another funtabulous class . . . (picture linked to class details).

To check out other great Artful Gathering classes, go HERE.


No comments: