Feb 11, 2009

My new identity . . .

This is my temporary and new Tumble Fish Fairy, her name is Stud. I am just cracking myself up with this idea (I am so easily entertained by my self even if no one else is). Yesterday the -io was left off of Studio (as in Tumble Fish Studio) so it just read Stud in a post somewhere and it struck me funny and I liked the idea so much, I made myself a stud fairy. I totally borrowed the body without permission so it is just a temporary post here and will not ever be sold or traded. Thought you might like to see my alter ego.

13 comments:

roc said...

that is SO funny. what a wonderful job you did with the little stud. love your humor!

Cathy Spivey Mendola said...

Hilarious!! Thanks for making me smile today. Love your sense of humor and fun in your artwork.
Always a pleasure, but I think you out-did yourself this time.

Hayley Egan said...

Haha!!

Flippinpest said...

I love this! Could you alter art my body..it would be great to be toned hehehe

Shelly said...

I am NOT gonna make you mad! Yikes! :)

Lisa Gatz said...

Now THERE's something you don't see everyday in collage work! I'm scared!

Cathy said...

oh c'mon. you wished you looked this good, "stud."

heehee!

TheresainMS said...

My 1st time at your blog and what an introduction; love the 'stud'! Thanks for bringing humor and art into my evening; have a great week!

Tace said...

Tumble Fish Stud, dang woman if you ever write your memoirs there's your title right there and your cover art to boot!!! :)

Gaby Bee said...

Hehe... really great, what a fun! You have done a fabulous job :-)
Thanks for making me smile.

Gaby xo

hope505 said...

*heehee!* THAT fairy means business. She will Tumble your Fish, yo. Don't be messin' with the STUD.
* ; )

Joy Logan said...

Now thats the look! Hey I watch exercise shows why can't I look that buff ??? Who said "hey I paid for my gym membership,let them do the exercises".

*jean* said...

wowweee i want to know what SHE eats for breakfast....

your work is so full of fun and character....