Sep 18, 2010

Lucky Winners Announced!


copyright by Marsha Jorgensen 9/18/2010. All rights reserved.
5 x 7 digital collage - draft for future hand cut piece. Image credits: everything is mine except the arms which come from Sherrie JD's Body Farm at Deviantscrap.com and the card border near the top is from designer Sande Krieger of Two Peas in a Bucket. Some of my pieces are already available at tumblefishstudio.etsy.com, and some are coming soon!


Well, here they are! The Lucky Drawing Winners!
How the winners were chosen: I numbered the comments for each prize post and entered the number of entries into a random number generator which randomly drew a winning number between 1 and the total number of comments. If someone commented the same post more than once, only their first comment was counted. My comments and any made by the prize giver or those not wanting the prize as stated in their comment were also not counted. I've double and triple checked and here are the results.

IMPORTANT: Winners! Please email me at marsha@tumblefishstudio.com to arrange for your prize delivery!

The Sensational Snap Society Course
Offered by my friend Shelagh Duffett of Alice in Paris Loves Tea and Art.
The winner is Stephanie Boman!



The One of a Kind Collage Sheet from my Secret Private Stash
You have to give me a day or two to finish this up for you, but . . .
The winner is Sharon of LiveWire Jewelry!



The Adorable Cosmetic Case
Offered by my friend Susi of SusiCreates.
The winner is Yvonne of ARTic Blonde Creations!



The Poem Written Especially for YOU from the Poem Store
The winner is Fiona of My Artful Muse



10 Free Collage Sheets
The winner is Mary Haldeman! Fate can be so serendipitous and funny. Mary and I just connected through another funny twist of fate (she randomly googled and found me). I had written early on in my blog what an influence she was on me. She was one of the first altered artists' whose work I had seen in my first book purchase that led me to try collage art! (Artist Trading Card Workshop)



20 Free Collage Sheets
The winner is Debby of The Gathering Nest!



The Gray Area Challenge
Please visit the post here tomorrow night for a list of links from participating players and the winner announcement! The deadline was 8 pm PST tonight but I want time to prepare that post and have soccer games tomorrow.

Thank you all so much for celebrating with me all week! It was so fun! I'm still catching up on all of the comments, so expect a visit from me soon!
Photobucket

13 comments:

Marie-Aimée said...

congrats to the lucky winners !!

chrisg said...

Whooo -congratulations ladies.

Marsha hope you enjoyed your aniversary as much as we did. Thanks for a wonderful blog and amazing collage sheets.

Here's to many more years of Blogging

Anji Johnston said...

Congrats to everyone! It should have been me though...Just kidding!

Sueann said...

Congrats to all the winners!! Woot!!
Hugs
SueAnn

Kathryn Zbrzezny said...

Congrats to all! Really fabulous, generous prizes!

Terri Kahrs said...

Yay!!! Congrats to the lucky winners! I'm privileged to know quite a few of these ladies, and I just KNOW they'll be thrilled to pieces with their winnings! Hugs, Terri xoxo

Yvonne said...

Thank you from one lucky winner!! Congrats to all the others :)

sharon said...

Oh wow! Thank you so much Marsha!! Your images are so special and unique....can't wait!

sharon said...

Congrat's to everyone also, and happy happy anniversary Marsha!

lilylovekin said...

Congrats to all the winners. What a special way to celebrate your anniversary Marsha. I hope you had fun with it.

Fiona (anubis 1 ) said...

Congrats to all the winners. Woo Thank You Marsha, I get to have my very own Poem, How exciting...........

Debby said...

Oh my gosh, I am so excited to be one of your lucky winners and congrats also to all the other winners. I can hardly wait to play with more of your bright and beautiful colors. Congrats on your anniversary and thanks for sharing so many amazing goodies with us.
Hugs,
Debby

Andrea said...

Congratulations everyone!!