Jan 22, 2009

Tiny Little Pieces . . .

These are slightly larger than ATC size - all 2 3/4 x 3 3/4 because I cut about 50 of them incorrectly a couple of months ago and am too lazy to go back and cut them all again. I decided this morning to just use scraps. These are all made from pictures that had flaws or I cut and decided not to use over the last few months. All the trims are scraps saved from larger pieces. It was great fun to just whip some stuff out. I spend as much as 6-7 hours on some of my larger pieces, start to finish. I tried to do these tiny little pieces in under 10 minutes each today. As Suzan Buckner teaches - just make, don't think about it. This was practice.



2 comments:

SUZAN BUCKNER said...

Are these for sale????? I love them!!!!!!!! I see 4 I want to buy.

Jamie said...

Ok, you are killing me with all this fabulous art!!! I love that you only used scraps. I save even tiniest sliver of paper. I'm a horrible hoarder when it comes to that. This is a perfect, satisfying way to put them to good use! Love, Jamie