Jan 2, 2009

Under the Weather . . .

My family has finally passed their flu on to me. I feel icky. Just my luck - kids are away for the night and mom-in-law is out of town so hubby and I have the house to ourselves for the first time in like a year. There will be no romping around the house nudey tudey tonight - darn it. Guess I will try to keep making art instead. I watched too much TV last week.

Garden Variety . . .


copyright by Marsha Jorgensen 1/2/09
5 x 7 collage using a vintage black and white photograph, reprinted, carefully trimmed and hand-colored and arranged with wings from greatmusings.etsy.com, hands and artichokes from Dover clipart, and scrap pieces, all on a watercolored background

2 comments:

Becky Brown said...

Ugh! I'm sorry you aren't feeling well. Take care of yourself, my dear.

I am *loving* the artichokes! You are spreading your wings, and it's really fun and exciting to see. Thanks for sharing with us.

Anonymous said...

Ya, that is Murphy's law...Sure hope you feel better soon.

I am really enjoying the art you have posted the last few days. I think the added elements add a lot of interest. Not that the fairies alone were bad, but I really like the extras!